Philadelphia @ Golden State
Current record: Philadelphia 10-8; Golden State 15-2
What to know
The Golden State Warriors have been 9-3 against the Philadelphia 76ers since January 2016, and they will have a chance to extend that success on Wednesday. Golden State will host Philadelphia at 10 p.m. ET at Chase Center after a few days off. The Warriors are trying to maintain their 8-game winning streak at home.
Golden State had enough points to win and then some against the Toronto Raptors on Sunday, 119-104. Golden State’s success is led by the efforts of small players Andrew Wiggins, who shot 6 to 8 from downtown and finished with 32 points and six rebounds, and the shooting guard Jordan Poole, who shot 8 to 11 from outside the arc and finished with 33 points.
As for Philadelphia, they have more to be grateful for after Monday’s game against the Sacramento Kings. The 76ers won 102-94. Philadelphia’s top scorer is the point guard Tyrese Maxey (24 points).
The Warriors are the favorites in this matchup, with an expected win rate of 10.5 points. They are currently four to four by the spread in their most recent games, a trend bettors might want to take into account.
The wins took Golden State to 15-2 and Philadelphia to 10-8. A pair of metrics to watch out for: Golden State is second in the league in steals per game, with an average of 9.82. But the 76ers entering the competition boast the third fewest steals dropped per game in the league of 6.7. Final ball control could be a major factor in this.
How to watch
- When: Wednesday at 10 p.m. ET
- Where: Chase Center – San Francisco, California
- TV: ESPN
- Streaming online: fuboTV (Free trial. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Monitor: CBS Sports App
- Fare: $100.00
According to the latest news, Warriors is the most favorite team with 10.5 points compared to 76ers NBA Odds.
Bookmakers matched the betting community on this match, as the game opened with a 10.5-point spread and was right there.
Top / Bottom: -110
See NBA chooses for every game, including this one, from SportsLine’s cutting-edge PC model. Get it now.
Golden State have won nine of their last 12 games against Philadelphia.
- April 19, 2021 – Golden State 107 vs Philadelphia 96
- March 23, 2021 – Philadelphia 108 vs Golden State 98
- March 7, 2020 – Golden State 118 vs Philadelphia 114
- January 28, 2020 – Philadelphia 115 vs Golden State 104
- March 2, 2019 – Golden State 120 vs Philadelphia 117
- January 31, 2019 – Philadelphia 113 vs Golden State 104
- November 18, 2017 – Golden State 124 vs Philadelphia 116
- November 11, 2017 – Golden State 135 vs Philadelphia 114
- March 14, 2017 – Golden State 106 vs Philadelphia 104
- February 27, 2017 – Golden State 119 vs Philadelphia 108
- March 27, 2016 – Golden State 117 vs Philadelphia 105
- January 30, 2016 – Golden State 108 vs Philadelphia 105