In the spirit of Thanksgiving, Microsoft has announced that they are making improvements to the guest user experience in Microsoft Teams.
Microsoft will make the following changes:
- Guest users can now decline pending guest invitations in the Teams app
- When a guest user clicks Decline, the Group Tenant List will not show tenants with pending invitations and in the Manage Accounts tab
- Guest users can now initiate leaving the organization (takes users to a portal where the user can now leave the guest tenant)
- When the guest user clicks Leave Organization, the user will be guided on how to leave the tenant from the Azure Group and Gateway
- Guest users can now manage the tenant list by choosing to hide/show tenants
- When the guest user clicks Hide/Show, the tenant will be shown (or hidden) in the Menu below the tenant list.
The changes will not affect guest user permissions and/or access to resources.
Microsoft is expected to begin rolling out the enhancements in early December to the Desktop and Web apps, and expects the rollout to be complete by the end of December.
https://mspoweruser.com/microsoft-is-making-improvements-to-microsoft-teams-guest-user-usability/ Microsoft is making improvements to the Microsoft Teams Guest User usability experience