The main event of Genshin Impact 2.3 has started, Shadows Amidst Snowstorms, we’ve got a walkthrough and some tips to help you clear the event and its Phase I story quest, The Snowy Past.
The Snowy Past is mainly a dialogue quest with nothing particularly difficult. However, there are 2 moments where players might encounter some sort of trouble.
First things first, newer Genshin Impact players will need to have completed the following tasks to trigger the event:
Shadows Amidst Snowstorms: How to unlock and trigger The Snowy Past quest in Genshin Impact
- Archon Quest “For a Tomorrow Without Tears” (Mondstadt main story)
- Princeps Cretaceus Chapter: Act I – “Traveler Observation Report” (Albedo’s Character Story Quest)
- “Lost in the Snow” World Quest (Joel’s Quest, you can find him at the camp at the entrance of Dragonspine)
- Be at least at Adventurer Rank 20
You can now trigger The Snowy Past, the first quest of the Shadows Amidst Snowstorms Event. In order to do so, teleport to Mondstadt and go to the Crafting Board, you’ll see Timaeus, Noelle, and Albedo there, and it’ll trigger the first dialogue cutscene of the quest. You’re in for a lot of dialogues.
After the discussion with Sucrose and Timaeus, you’ll have to head to Dragonspine next for more dialogue cutscenes. Each of the objectives will be highlighted on your map, so you just need to follow and read the dialogues. Be sure to activate navigation on the Quest.
- MORE – Shenhe and Yun Jin kit leaked
Cet article est traduit automatiquement. N’hésitez pas à nous signaler s’il y a des erreurs.